Wednesday 15 February 2017

The shoulder to cry on

The shoulder to cry on


The shoulder to cry on is an essential need I wasn't aware of. Today I have realised that even though I have my family, my friends and my writing, I need more I'm sad times. Something that the family, the friends and the writing can't give me or I can't expect from them, in sad times. A shoulder to cry on.
Maybe till now I was too proud to build this kind of relationship to someone and now I feel like it's too late.
Maybe I was too proud to admit what I needed in time of a personal crises.
Listening to aggressive music didn't help today and I can't go and buy something expensive.
These things used to help, well I forced myself to believe that I think. I'm not sure. I'm trying to keep it all together.
I don't know what has caused this, because yesterday every thing seemed fine, till I walked under the ladders, I guess.
I don't know.
I'm not sure.

Maybe I have been keeping it all in and now it has burst just like a balloon.

No comments:

Post a Comment