Friday 3 March 2017

Dear hope

Dear hope,

Where are you going to?
Why aren’t you staying?
Please stay here with me, don't leave me here by myself.
Come back and let me explain to you
That the path you have taken is a road
With no end. It is a road with no destination.
Please turn around and come back.
Don’t waste your time and energy by chasing something so hopeless and unreachable.
The farther you go the more are you tearing me apart.
The farther you walk the more I keep wishing you will find what you are looking for, even though I know better.
I am sure you will get to a point where you will realize that the journey you have taken has no end, no destination. It is a journey to nowhere. You will get to realize that it will make us both upset because of the boundage we have.

So please come back and let us focus on the goals we will achieve.

No comments:

Post a Comment