Friday 31 March 2017

Selfawareness

Selfawareness

Luckily I am aware of my existence.
I know where I come from, where I am and where it some cases, know where I am going.
In other cases I don’t know but that’s alright. This is something life is the only one who has control on.
I try to be live my life to the fullest. Try to achieve the impossible and fulfill my dreams.
I do what I can to fit in the life which was given to me.
I am surrounded by people who know me, need me, love me and appreciate my being.
To keep these people around me I do what I can to help, love and appreciate them the same way. By doing so I sometimes forget myself. I forget that I also need, love and appreciate myself. Then even though I will always be surrounded by others. I am the only one who who be there from beginning to the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment