Friday 7 April 2017

Selfie

Selfie

I rarely ask for something that I could do myself. It costs me quiet an effort every time I have to, even if I can not do it myself. I hold no account to anyone but me. I do what I like and keep myself to the generally applicable rules. If someone needs me or ask for a favor, I give my best to do it the best possible way. I'll do it as if I was doing it for me or I would expect it from someone else. Few know my taciturn grief. For I am of the opinion that I so would be a sitting duck for others. I'm only human and have my errors. You can throw me the worst insults on the head, I do not lose the constitution, showing weakness and give the others the possibility to continue their meanness. That's why I hardly talk about feelings and topics are personally concerned. All that could be a breeding ground for an attack against me, so I keep them to myself.

I learn from my own mistakes and those made by others.
I try to expand the good qualities of mine and acquire those made by others.

No comments:

Post a Comment