Tuesday 28 February 2017

Wind of change

Wind of change

I can hear him.
He is outside singing the song of change.
I can hear him.
His voice is calm, almost like a whisper.
It is dark but I can see the trees swaying to his rhythm.
I open my window to let him in and listen to his music.
“I am bringing changes”.
He says.
“The changes which are necessary to keep going. The changes that brings you the crossroad. The crossroad where you have to decide to go with the change or follow the already-known.”
He leaves me to think.
Wherever the wind goes, he never leaves the place the way it was before. No matter how he gets there. I always feel his present, it is like everywhere I go he is already there. Waiting.
The wind of change.
Sometimes he can be very angry and patronizing and other times he is peaceful and lovely.
Sometimes he pushes me into a direction of his desire and other times he lays on me like a light jacket.

Either way I like having him around, because I know he brings the changes.

No comments:

Post a Comment